The report talks about the shift in demands and emerging trends that are expected to drive the growth of the Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Market. The rising demand for the Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Market is expected to drive the demand for Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Market, thereby bolstering the growth of the industry. Moreover, the report also studies the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
The global Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Market is forecasted to be worth USD 19.91 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research.The growing cloud computing adoption, increasing demand for computer data storage, and increasing demand for data centers are anticipated to propel the cloud data backup and recovery market. The-usage of virtualization technology in data centers helps enterprises, through the use of a limited number of physical servers, to reduce capital expenditures and optimize resources. The concept of computer virtualization has the ability to reduce the cost of a data center by around 25%. This strategy is now increasingly being adopted by the majority of data centers, which is expected to further drive market growth.
In April 2020, The general availability of the latest Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure, an enterprise-ready cloud backup and recovery solution, was announced by Veeam Software, the pioneer in backup solutions that provide Cloud Data Management. This latest offering would allow consumers and service providers to migrate more applications and data to Azure and to secure cloud services in Azure cost-effectively, efficiently, and securely. Moreover, the portable backup framework of Veeam allows full Cloud Mobility in a multi-cloud environment, with recovery, backup, and migration.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cloud-data-back-up-recovery-market
The latest research report entails an in-depth analysis of the current growth opportunities for various regions of the Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Technology market, gauging their revenue share over the forecast timeline. Furthermore, the report analysis the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the forecast duration. The leading market regions profiled in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
The research report on the Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Technology market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Technology business sphere.
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Technology market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Technology market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Key participants include Dell Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Acronis International GmbH, CA Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Commvault, Veeam Software, and NetApp, Inc., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Market on the basis of software, deployment model, organization, end-use, and region:
Software Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Data Reduction
- Data Replication
- Data Retention
Deployment Model (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Organization (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Small and Medium Enterprises
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
IT and Telecommunications
Key Points of Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery Market:
- Over the forecast timeframe, the data retention segment is expected to dominate the market with a CAGR of 10.8%, since it offers continuous data storage for business data acceptance.
- Due to the advantages, such as greater compliance with safety regulations, improved redundancy, minimizing total cost of ownership, quick recovery, improved availability, the hybrid sector is anticipated to hold the largest market during the forecast period.
- As businesses focus on cloud storage recovery technologies for data access to minimize unusual delays in accessing business data challenges, the large enterprise segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecasted period.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Big Data Analytics in BFSI
Structured Cabling Market
Deep Learning System
High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market
Wi-Fi as a Service Market
Power Monitoring Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights